Superwave Laser Technology Co.,Ltd
Call us:+86-139 2523 7065
E-mail:info@superwavelaser.com
Products
[[TD-Hot Products]]
Exhibition
Home > Exhibition > Content

The basic structure of laser cutting machine-superwave laser cutting machine

Superwave Laser Technology Co.,Ltd | Updated: Jan 22, 2018

So what are the components of a laser cutter?


1. Laser power supply: high voltage power supply for laser vibration.

2. Laser vibrator: it is the primary equipment that produces laser.

Refraction mirror: it is used to guide the laser direction. In order to make the beam path not defective, all reflectors are required to be maintained by the maintenance cover.

4. Cutting torch: the first includes the gun body, the accumulator lens and the auxiliary gas nozzle and other parts.

5. Open operation channels: used to place the processed workpiece and to move the program accurately and precisely, usually driven by the machine motor.

6. Cutting drive device: used to drive the cutting along the X-axis and z-axis according to the program driver, which is composed of the servo motor and the transmission equipment such as the screw rod.

7. CNC equipment: control the direction of cutting channels and cutting torch. Together, it also controls the output power of the laser.

8. Operation disk: operation process used to control all cutting equipment.

9. Gas cylinder: the working medium gas cylinder and auxiliary gas cylinder containing the laser are used to make up the operating gas of the laser vibration and provide the auxiliary gas for cutting.

10. Cooling water circulating equipment: cooling laser vibrator. A laser is a device that converts electrical energy into light energy, such as CO2 gas lasers, which are typically 20 percent efficient, and the remaining 80 percent is converted to heat. The cooling water takes the extra heat away and insists on the vibrator's normal operation.

11. Air duller: it is used to supply clean, dry air to the laser vibrator and beam path, to insist on the normal operation of the path and reflector.